Friday, March 2, 2007

Show me the way to go home....

Well, there's a lot going on about the ship this week and I'm pretty sure, none of it means that much to me anymore. We've got a new cruise director on who is really shaking things up, hopefully for the better but I'll never know. 2/3 of the production is changing and the trio is going home too. That's right friends, I'm coming home. Don't have all the details yet, but I'll proabably post that in a blog later in the week. For now, let me just leave you with this. Rich pulled me out of the shower the other day as JAWS was playing on our TV to listen to this song. We laughed our asses off and have been singing it ever since. Enjoy.

Show me the way to go home
I'm tired and I wanna go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago
And it went straight to my head
Where ever I may roam
Over land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home!

cheers

1 comment:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

That is pretty funny. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.