Saturday, March 10, 2007

Don't call it a comeback....

Well, I'm back in Ohio.

My travel day began at 5:30am in Brisbane on Saturday, March 10 and now I arrived home (which is my parent's place until I find a new job/apartment) at 9pm, Saturday, March 10th. Amazingly, I've pulled off a 30 hour travel day, all in the same day. My 13-hour pan-Pacific flight landed in LA 5 hours before it took off from Brisbane. Isn't the Dateline a wonderful thing.

For the moment, I'm enjoying unlimited internet that doesn't cost me a ton of money and the fact that I can stretch out without being in somebody's way. Not to mention, this place doesn't pitch or rock at all. Nice to be in a home that doesn't move. I have about a thousand thoughts and stories from my final cruise that I'd like to share, but I'm a little tired now (and I didn't sleep at all the night before my plane flights) and I'll save that for tomorrow when I'm better rested.

To the Star crew....love ya, miss ya, wish you were here.

peace
steve

ps. who turned off the heat around here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home and fixed setting!