Monday, March 5, 2007

Free at last!

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last!

I will be leaving the beautiful white (old, weeping) lady, the Pacific Star, my home away from home in the early morning hours of March 10 in Brisbane.

My plane leaves Brisbane at 12:10pm and 13 hours later, I'll be landing in Los Angeles at 7am. After customs and what not, I board to plane to Detroit at 11am and land at 6:30pm. (all times local)

There is a long story to tell about this cruise and even just the last five hours prior to my posting this, but I'll save that for another post. I don't want to buy another internet card before I leave and have less the $3 left on this one which will be needed to check email for the remaing 3+ days.

I've been shown the way to go home! I'm comin' home Ohio....snow drifts and all.....and me with my 4 month tan. Ha! Love it!

Dinner in the steak house tonight to celebrate for Rich and I....Jerry may actually be staying an extra week so we won't have to see him in the airport at all. And Rich and I are on the same plane. weeeeeeee. We were jumping around dancing and singing earlier today. It's great. I need to shut up and sign off.

PEACE

No comments: